Ah, finally a chance to play with some new stamp sets from the Annual Catalog. I knew the minute I saw this set that I had to have it. Maybe it’s my teaching background, but I have always loved the association of apples and teachers! So I made a card this afternoon, and upon examination later, I realized I’d made a big boo-boo! First, here’s the stamp set called “Picked For You”:
If you look at the apple stamps, they are 3-step stamps, which creates a lot of texture, and gives you many options on how you want the apple to look. Great sentiments! Not just for teachers, either.
OKAY……..and……Here’s my card:
I seriously liked a lot of things about this card! The apples were stamped in Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green! The DARLING ribbon is new. I love the colors……so have you guessed what I did wrong?
YES!!! I put the STEMS on upside down!! Hahahahaa!! Ugh — and of course, I didn’t notice until the entire card was put together. So guess what? That’s the way they are going to be on this card! No two apples have to be the same, right??
It just goes to show that cards don’t have to be perfect to be sent. They’re handcrafted!! Think of all the teacher gifts, thank you cards, and even fall apple treats that you can make!
A wonderful stamp set that I’m going to use a lot! And next time, I’ll stamp the stems correctly! Anyway, the supplies I used for this card are below!
And the arrival of August means Bonus Days! For every $50 you spend in August, you will receive a coupon for $5 to be spent in September! Here are the details:
Here are the details!
- Earn $5 for every $50 purchased before shipping and tax are calculated.
- Bonus Days coupon codes are delivered via email, so be sure it’s accurate!
- If you earn multiple codes from an order, you’ll receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you’ll receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Don’t lose those codes! They are unique to you and can’t be spent by anyone else.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn in August!!!
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use in September!
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions)
- BEST OF ALL: you CAN use a hostess or club code AND a coupon code on the same order! So if you’re ordering for a club, Class of the Month, or a friend’s party, make sure you enter both before you checkout.
Have a great evening!