Let your peeps know that you’d LOVE a Gift Certificate for Stampin’ Up! goodies!
Then look forward to buying items from the Amazing New Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs. (They’ll be coming to your mailbox soon!)
That’s right, get a Gift Certificate from me for Christmas and you will be able to shop in the amazing new catalogs starting January 2!
Or better yet, use that gift certificate to purchase the Starter Kit and get even more. Watch for the amazing starter kit special starting in January! I can’t wait to tell you about it! Send the gift-givers in your family MY WAY, and I’ll get them everything they need to make YOUR Holidays JOLLY!!
THE SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE PRODUCTS & PROMOTION END NOV. 30 AT 11:50 P.M. MT. There’s a whole lotta WOW! going on with the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Showcase products. These limited release products are only available Nov. 1 – 30 OR while supplies last.
The Snowflake Showcase limited-time products are the essence of winter and holiday paper crafting but many go the distance for year-round use. View the Snowflake Showcase flyer with available Snowflake Showcase products HERE. The White Velvet Sheets have SOLD OUT.
Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set – Images © Stampin’ Up!
Snow Is Glistening Stamp Set – Images © Stampin’ Up!
Snowfall Thinlits Dies – Images © Stampin’ Up!
Snowflake Trinkets – Images © Stampin’ Up!
NEED INSPIRATION for the Snowflake Showcase products? Check out these card ideas using the products!
Stampin’ Up! has shared the details for the Online Extravaganza Sale!!
For savvy shoppers everywhere, this time of year is a dream come true. Some of the biggest sales of the year are happening, which means some of the biggest savings are, too! Hope that you are ready to save big, because Stampin’ Up! is throwing a spectacular six-day promotion with exclusive, limited-time deals. Get ready for Online Extravaganza!
Online Extravaganza will run for six days. During this time, Stampin’ Up! will be throwing three, 48-hour sales featuring a selection of products from the 2018–2019 annual catalog—all at 10% off! Each 48-hour sale will feature two product categories (e.g., paper, stamps, ink, etc.). When one sale ends, the next sale begins; this cycle will continue until Online Extravaganza is over. By the end, nearly every item from the annual catalog will have been sale!
ANNUAL CATALOG PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS – 10% OFF!!
- Brads and Buttons
- Cards and Envelopes
- Designer Series Paper
- Embossing material
- Specialty Paper
- Washi Tape
Ordering Deadline for the Paper & Embellishments Sale: November 24, 11:50 PM (MT)
ANNUAL CATALOG STAMPS & KITS – 10% OFF!!!
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kits
Ordering Deadline for the Stamps & Kits Sale: November 26, 11:50 PM (MT)
ANNUAL CATALOG TOOLS & INK – 10% OFF!!!
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
Ordering Deadline for the Tools & Ink Sale: November 28, 11:50 PM (MT)
WOW!!! That’s 10% off almost everything in the Annual Catalog!!!!
If you would like to see the full selection of discounted items during each 48-hour sale, please visit my online store during the sale timeframes! Each sale will be given its own category, which will contain all available discounted items for that particular 48-hour sale. After that, the only thing left to do is shop!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Includes customer, workshop, and online orders.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalog only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin (prepaids, monthly subscriptions, past kits/refills)
- Big Shot
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period. (E.g., discounted cardstock will available only during Paper & Embellishments sale; discounted ink pads will be available only during Tools & Ink sale.) No exceptions.
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your wish lists ready! Happy shopping!
A quick post to let you know that Stampin’ Up! made an announcement about the continued availability of some products from the Holiday Catalog and I wanted to pass it along to you.
From Stampin’ Up!: There is always a risk of products selling out without enough time to reorder and restock inventory before a catalog lifecycle is over. When this does happen, it is usually caused by a higher-than-forecasted demand. However, as we upgraded our inventory management system, there were system communication issues with the current holiday catalog and we have just determined that several products are at high risk of early depletion.
We want to share the list of products with you now so you can plan accordingly as you prepare for the holidays.
These products are running low and additional shipments will not be received before the end of the catalog sales period!
- SNOWFLAKES & STARS WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147819)
- SANTA’S SIGNPOST FRAMELITS DIES (item 147911)
- CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147807)
- ALPINE SPORTS THINLITS DIES (item 147916)
- SINCERELY SANTA PROJECT KIT (item 148029)
- FESTIVE FARMHOUSE COTTON TWINE (item 147888)
- 5/8″ STRIPED BURLAP TRIM (item 147889)
- DETAILED LEAVES THINLITS DIES (item 147921)
- IN THE WOODS FRAMELITS DIES (item 147919)*
- DETAILED DEER THINLITS DIES (item 147915)*
- GALVANIZED BUTTONS (item 147891)
- GALVANIZED CLIPS (item 147806)
- TAKEOUT THINLITS DIES (item 147927)
- SWIRLS & CURLS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 147923)*
- TRANQUIL TIDE 1/4″ VELVET RIBBON (item 147802)
- REAL RED 3/8″ MIXED SATIN RIBBON (item 147894)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS THINLITS DIES (item 147912)*
- FARMHOUSE FRAMELITS DIES (item 147922)
We don’t know when these products will go out of stock, but it’s possible some may run out as early as next week!
We have also indicated with an asterisk (*) which of these products will carry over into a future catalog. So those items can be ordered at a later date.
We are working to fix the system communication errors to avoid similar problems in the future. Thank you for your patience.
Finally – one last thing – if you’ve got any of the items on the list above in your wish list and you’ve been waiting to get them – this would be a good time to go ahead and get them ordered!! If you wait, there’s a very good chance that the items will sell out and you won’t be able to get them! And, even though the carryover items will continue to be available for sale, once the current inventory is depleted, the new supply won’t be back in stock in time for Christmas.
So go get the items that you want now while you still can.
Welcome to the November 2018 Blog Hop with Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Holiday card making is well on its way. It’s time to start on gifts and gift wrap. Let the Stampin’ Pretty Pals inspire you with “Anything But A Card” today.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My treat holder a combination of old and new. I found this design a few years ago, created by the Paper Pixie, Julie DeMatteo. (She’s a master of 3D projects AND cards. There’s nothing she can’t do!) Since then, I have tried to come up with my own design, but finally decided you can’t change perfection! Instead, I have updated the project by using fresh new papers and stamp sets. Thank you, Julie!
As a high school teacher, I can only look on with envy when my elementary teacher colleagues receive all these wonderful little gifties from their adoring students. Fellow teachers, this treat pouch is for YOU! As a matter of fact, these hot chocolate and marshmallow holders are my best seller at craft shows!
I built the card base by using the instructions below:
- Crumb Cake base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored along the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/4″
- Make a tick mark at 2-3/4″ along the 5-1/2″ side and cut from the tick mark to where the center score line meets the top edge
- Santa’s Workshop DSP – 4″ x 5-1/8″
- Make a tick mark at 2-5/8″ along the 5-1/8″ side and, with the tick mark along the right side, cut from the tick mark to the opposite left corner
The cute trio of trees are all from the Nothing Sweeter bundle. I stamped with Shaded Spruce on the Seafoam tree, and used the stitched thinlit on the Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce tree. I popped a sparkly snowflake on one tree from the Snowfall thinlits dies, and some Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes on the Mint tree, and adhered them onto the front of the treat pouch. I ADORE this new stamp set and dies. The shapes look like Christmas Cookies to me!
The sentiment is from the Picked For You Photopolymer Stamp Set. I love the special ‘teacher’ messages!
Since we no longer carry the plastic test tubes, I ordered them from Amazon. You can get various sizes and quantities very reasonably.
Click HERE to see a video with information on how to tie the ribbon around the test tube. Julie makes it easy!
Get more inspiration using the Blog Hop Line-up below. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 12, 2018, for the next Pals Blog Hop. It will be a glitzy affair with All That Sparkles and Shines. Don’t miss the fun!
Just a reminder to sign up for the November Paper Pumpkin by November 10 to get in on the Holiday Crafting fun!
Order two or three kits, get together with a couple of friends over coffee or wine! A great afternoon of crafting, and everything is there for you — no prep!
Although the Paper Pumpkin kits are a surprise each month, we sometimes get hints. It’s been revealed that the kit will contain ALL the ingredients for 10 cards, five each of two unique designs. I CAN’T WAIT!! The Holiday Kits are always the best!
WHAT’S INSIDE YOUR MONTHLY BOX?
With Paper Pumpkin Kits, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). You’ll receive all the paper, embellishments, envelopes — everything you need to start creating! In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month!
The price? $19.95 a month and that includes shipping!!
Click HERE to get started!
Have you checked out this video about the Holiday Stamp Set called “Beautiful Blizzard?” The effects are breathtaking when you build a little blizzard of your own on your projects.
I know, I know. We just got the “Snowflake Showcase” available to us in November, but you know what? They actually compliment each other quite well! Here’s a card I made using both sets.
Notice the blizzard effects on the background of this foil-lined card. (the cards and enveloped come like that – aren’t they great?) I used Coastal Cabana, both full strength and stamped off, to create the background that looks like my snowflakes are blowing around all over!
The other snowflakes are cut from the Snowfall Dies in Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, and Soft Seafoam. I LOVE them. See below for the entire list of products needed for this card, and then click on any of them to start shopping!
Here’s another card from the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle:
This was a CASE from the lovely and talented Tami White (stampwithtami.com), who did hers in non-traditional pinks. So I tried it in Balmy Blue. LOVE!
Do you need both sets? NO — can you ever get enough snowflakes? NO….. And maybe you’re one who has said, “I have enough snowflakes already,” and opted out of the Snowflake Showcase. Well, the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle is a great add-on because of it’s ‘blizzardy’ effects that you can add to YOUR snowflakes that you already own!
Any way you look it, it’s going to be a BLIZZARD of a season! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Products to make the “Blizzard-Snowflake” Mash-Up card above:
TRY OUR NEW SHOP BY PROJECT ORDERING OPTION!
We’re testing a new Shop by Project option in our online store that should make shopping for project supplies a little easier for you. In addition to featuring fun project ideas (and their accompanying supply lists), this new ordering option allows you to pick and choose only the items you need to complete a project and add those items to your cart—all without leaving the page! Check it out and let me know what you think!
Go HERE to see the Shop by Project Options!
I hope you’ve had a chance to check out the new Snowflake Showcase Suite. I just LOVE mine, and have already used it for all kinds of projects. The snowflakes are really breathtaking, and you may have already seen my ‘button tree’ projects from last week. I may have gone a little overboard, but the tree is so fun! Here are some project samples from Stampin’ Up! Remember, this Suite of products is only available in November, and while supplies last!
Go HERE to Shop the Entire Suite on my website! Come with me and Catch a Snowflake!