I just finished my February Paper Pumpkin kit, and I have to say, I loved it! I’m going to enjoy sending these cards. There were nine cards and envelopes total with this kit, and they’re unique, ‘artsy,’ and beautiful!
And now, for the exciting news!
We don’t want to give away too much, but here’s a little bit about the March kit to get you excited! Because it’s our birthday, we decided to create a kit that is perfect for making birthday cards!
- The March kit features eight full-sized, mailable cards
- Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade
- This kit has an element that is sure to “pop”!
- The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
March Kit Insider Info directly from Stampin’ UP!
- It’s one of nicest Paper Pumpkin kits we’ll get this year
- The EXTRA free stamp set is going to be useful for many projects
- The EXTRA free stamp set is one you will use over and over
- You will want the March kit just for the EXTRA free stamp set
- The EXTRA free stamp set goes with the March kit but can also be used separately
You have until March 10 to order the March kit! Give it a try! There’s nothing to lose — by starting a subscription, your Paper Pumpkin kit each month features FREE SHIPPING! Suspend or Cancel anytime if it’s not for you! My daughters each have a subscription and they LOVE it! A great opportunity for a little bit of “ME” time.