Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today, my project features beautiful products available until June 3, while supplies last. NOW is the time to get this timeless bundle called the Petal Palette bundle, featuring a double stamp set and dies.
A HUGE Thank you to Jackie Bultje at the Pampered Stamper for her design of this fun fold called the Double Point card. Go HERE to see her video! She does it much better than I could! Honestly — you will learn how to make this beautiful fold using Jackie’s video in no time at all! The main colors are Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, and Fresh Fig, all coordinating with the Floral Romance Designer Series Papers. I stamped the beautiful flower cluster from the Petal Palette stamp set in Memento Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, and then used the Aqua Painters to color. I added some Wink of Stella to give the little cluster a ‘sparkle.’
Notice that the card has three layers: the front using the Stitched Nested Framelits Dies, then the panel with the sentiment you see when you open up the diecut piece, and THEN a little surprise — a back card that opens up. I left it blank for the sender to write a note. Though difficult to photograph, it’s really fun to open this card and discover all the delightful parts to it!
This Double Point card is super fun to make, and a work of art to send to someone you care about. Try it yourself if you haven’t already. The links to all the products used in this project are found at the bottom of the post!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019, when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
May Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds