We recently found out that one of our teacher colleagues is leaving to teach at a different school, which is bad for us, GREAT for her new school. She’s got a teacher’s heart, and we’ll miss her. Here is the card I’m sending her:
I used a new stamp set from the Annual Catalog called Welcome to the Team. Here are the stamps you get in the set:
Aren’t they awesome? So many different work situations that you can cover in one stamp set! I started out with a card base from the Scalloped Notecards. You get four different colors of these cute note cards with scalloped envelopes.
I then stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Whisper White and then punched it out with the new Timeless Tag punch. I then stamped two petal stamps onto the new Perennial Essence Vellum card stock in white ink. The ink needs to dry before you can handle it, but I do like how quick and easy it is, and it looks like you heat embossed it.
I adhered the two vellum petals together with glue dots and attached a Gold Faceted Dots. I then adhered a couple of cute wooden butterflies to the card and used a little gold sequin trim that I had in my ‘stash.’ I like the sparkle it adds. All the products I used are found below. Click on any of them to start shopping with me!
Summer Bonus Days Coupons Are Back!
Bonus Days have become an annual Summer Savings tradition! For EVERY $50 you purchase…you’ll receive a $5 Bonus Coupon that you can redeem on any current merchandise in August! Woohoo! There is no limit to the number of Bonus Coupons you can collect throughout the month! When you place an order, Bonus Coupon codes will be sent to the email address on file and you’ll use that code (or multiple codes) to redeem them with a separate order in August. Good for orders placed in July 2019 only. Coupons cannot be redeemed on Starter Kits or Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
Also, make an online purchase with me of at least $50 in July and receive a new embellishment treat in the mail! You need only to use this online Host Code (enter at the bottom left of your Shopping Bag — this code is for non-club members only!) H3KTDMMS
Extra, Extra! It’s The Perfect Time To Purchase A Starter Kit!
Breaking news! If you’ve been thinking about becoming a demonstrator…NOW is the time! Purchase a $99 Starter Kit in July or August and you’ll receive lots of Extra Value! Spend only $99, plus tax, and select up to $155 in products of your choice—that’s $30 in bonus products PLUS Free Shipping! Plus, you’ll also receive a $10 Bonus Coupon that you can redeem on an order placed the following month! It’s double the bonuses…twice as nice! That’s TWO COOL!
This promotion lasts for two months, July 1 thru August 31, but why wait?
Sign up today to start enjoying the awesome benefits of being on my Up North Stampin’ Team:
- DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS OF JOINING:
- Create your own kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
- Happy shopping & SAVINGS! Purchase the starter kit in July and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru a minimum of December 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new 2019-2020 annual catalog AND the upcoming HOLIDAY catalog, available to demonstrators in August — I can’t wait!
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through December 31, 2019) to reach your first $300 sales minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! January – March quarter. Renew with $300 in sales and/or personal purchases for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- A good fit! I welcome hobby stampers to my Up North Stampin’ Team! You don’t have to sell a THING!
- Be a part of a national stamping Facebook group called The Pals — Get ideas, inspiration, sell and buy stamp sets, get door prizes, post your work…..It’s the BEST, believe me!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
Let me know if you want to pull the trigger on the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle. I’d LOVE to have you on my team! HERE is the link to get started on a GREAT stamping adventure!
I’d love for you to join our growing, nationwide Up North Stampin’ family. I know that you’ll fit right in!
Questions? Feel free to contact me…absolutely no obligation!
So I recently finished my June Paper Pumpkin Kit, and wanted to share with you our challenge from Stampin’ Up — to SHARE a SMILE with one of these delightful little cards. We received ingredients to make SIXTEEN of these, with lots of extra fun embellishments left over for more creativity!
The stamps in this kit are so cute – just right for thanking all those people in your life who do things for us — the cashier, the bus driver, the mail carrier, the carry-out person at the grocery store — you name it! These small enclosure cards came with darling envelopes, and even a little carrying case for my purse so I can quickly hand one to the next helpful person I meet!
Look at all the ingredients!
And here are some alternate projects Stampin’ Up! posted. Fun, Fun!
So what’s up for the July Paper Pumpkin? Something very exciting!
Providing an easy path to creativity is what Paper Pumpkin does best. And we’re always thinking about ways to improve. Sometimes we kick things up a notch to maximize a kit’s potential. After all, everyone wants to make as many cute things as possible with their super-fun Paper Pumpkin kit. Right? That goes without saying!
This month, Paper Pumpkin is providing unprecedented catalog coordination, giving you THREE new suites that you can mix and match with July’s kit. This threefold coordination gives you the opportunity to expand your creative experience from crafting with a single kit to creating with a full range of products offered by Stampin’ Up! And the best part is that the coordination focuses on the most current products Stampin’ Up! has to offer.