Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “It’s the Sentiment That Counts” – showcasing new or favorite sentiments as the focal point of their project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love using special sentiment stamps. I also love stamping cool sentiments on special new framelits! What’s more fun than this curvy and whimsical sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set, combined with the Ornate Frames Dies? Love it!
It may seem early for Christmas cards, but the holidays are just around the corner, and many of you are gearing up by choosing your favorite products from the fabulous new Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog. Well, do I have a new favorite for you! The Wrapped in Plaid Suite bundle makes it all easy!
I built the card using a card base of Shaded Spruce and then a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the Cherry Cobbler panel…hard to photograph, but it adds a rich touch of texture. I also cut a rectangle shape in gold foil with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, and then wrapped a strip of the Shaded Spruce and Gold ribbon around it, adding a bow with a glue dot on the front left.
I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder on a scrap of Shaded Spruce cardstock. Look at all these fun sentiments in the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set!
I cut the sentiment with one of the Ornate Frames dies. They’re so beautiful and will come in handy throughout the year.
Then the Tree Punch from the Wrapped in Plaid bundle did all the work for me as I stamped out three trees in the new Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper, with beautiful holiday plaids and stripes of gold foil. I popped on the trees, and then the embossed sentiment. The final touch was to add some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels on top of each tree!
I hope you consider the Wrapped in Plaid Suite Bundle — you’ll find endless ideas for your holiday creativity. All the products I used in this project can be found at the end of this post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share “My Favorite Season” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ ——————–You Are Here!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations