Get ready for a 24-Hour Stamp Sale! On Wednesday, October 23, from 12:01 AM MT until 11:50 PM MT, purchase select stamp sets at 15% Off! You can see the list of stamp sets that are included in the sale below or on a PDF here.
- The online order deadline is 11:50 PM MT!
- Get select sets at a 15% discount.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period.
- Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, Stampin’ Up! will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that Stampin’ Up! runs out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items back-ordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives.
Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I have always loved Autumn, although I will admit that up here in Northern Minnesota, we have not been able to enjoy the traditional fall colors the last couple of years because the weather turned cold so early! In fact, as you are reading this, we have an impending winter storm, with several inches of heavy, wet snow in the forecast!
This year, I have really loved the decor trends of the rich, cool eucalyptus tones of Fall. These shades fit right into the decor of my home!
And here is the fall card I created using the beautiful Stampin’ Up shades of Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, and Gray Granite:
I started with a card base of Gray Granite, then I added a panel of Pretty Peacock cardstock on which I had stamped the large leaf pattern from the Come to Gather stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink.
I also cut out a panel using the Nested Stitched Labels Dies and a pattern of the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper. Every one of these patterns is gorgeous. Some are in the cooler tones, and other patterns in this set are in the rich hues of Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, and Granny Apple Green. I can’t get enough of them!
Then I started building my ‘leaf bouquet.’ Using the dies from the Come To Gather Bundle, I cut leaves in Mint Macaron as well as from the Designer Series Papers in various sizes, and then layered them onto the Nested Die. I punched out sprigs in Silver Glimmer paper as well as the Vellum cardstock and tucked them behind the leaves.
I stamped a sentiment from the Come To Gather stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink, and punched it out with a Circle Punch. Finally, I added a double bow of some linen thread, and done! So fun to build leaf bouquets with the textured dies. Don’t you love the realistic veins on those leaves?
I hope you enjoyed seeing my project that reflects the love of Autumn. All the products I used are found at the bottom of this blog — Click to shop for all of your Fall papercrafting!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
Exciting! Some people love to make cards, and some people love to make tags. Most people love to make both! To deliver more of what Paper Pumpkin subscribers love this holiday season, Stampin’ Up! is offering back-to-back coordinating kits (one with Christmas cards and one with Christmas tags). Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to your holiday giving—without a lot of fuss.
Order with a friend or a son or daughter, and then plan a fun afternoon of creating! Your Paper Pumpkin kit will arrive each month around the 20th. Remember once you subscribe with a credit card, you can cancel or skip a month anytime. No obligation, just CREATIVE FUN! AND shipping is free!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN EACH KIT?
October’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
10 cards with 10 envelopes (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards with 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ envelopes) AND as always: a new stamp set, ink, embellishments, and adhesives — everything you need to create 10 beautiful holiday/winter cards!
November’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs, AND as always: a new stamp set, ink, embellishments, and adhesives — everything you need to create 24 gorgeous gift tags that coordinate with the cards!! WHAT FUN!
Although the October and November kits coordinate, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Click HERE to order, but you MUST do it by October 10! Don’t miss out!!