When looking for the right sentiments to share with special friends, it’s nice to have choices. That’s why Paper Pumpkin is delivering “Something for Everything” in the month of December. This smartly designed, versatile kit includes a 13-sentiment stamp set—giving you tons of ways to let loved ones know you care! Plus, you’ll get supplies to create 12 beautiful, full-sized cards and coordinating envelopes!
HERE is the link! Go HERE before December 10 to get your kit! When you subscribe with your credit card, your shipping is FREE! Skip a month, or cancel anytime — you control your account. Where else will you get a monthly surprise kit with EVERYTHING you need to create fun, seasonal craft projects, all in a darling, bright orange box??
Below are a few of the products that were revealed at the recent OnStage events around the world. Stampin’ Up! has knocked it out of the park with the Spring Occasions catalog, coming soon to your door if you’re a customer of mine! Much more to come, but here are a few peeks!
Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop,” along from Pal to Pal.
I am thoroughly enjoying the gorgeous holiday Designer Series Papers from Stampin’ Up! this year, some in non-traditional colors, but I must confess — I LOVE the combination of Kraft paper, Real Red, and Whisper White — it says “Christmas” to me! I decided to create a fun gift box using the SU! Kraft Pillow Boxes (available in the annual catalog) and lots of luscious layers, in these Christmas-y colors.
I adhered two small strips of Sparkle Glimmer Paper to the back of a panel of “Let It Snow” Specialty Designer Series Paper, the one with the stripes. (The small strips of glimmer paper work great instead of a large panel if you want to save your ‘pretty paper!’) I wanted a striped pattern to contrast with the dots…and it may be a little more interesting than a solid panel of card stock.
I then cut out two sets of snowflakes from the Christmas Layers Dies, one from a scrap of Shimmery White card stock, and one from Red Glimmer paper. WOW — can you say ‘all year long?’ These dies are going to be so fun and versatile, and not just for winter!
I cut some of the snowflakes apart and then layered them on top of each other to mix the red and white together. I adhered these to the background layers. I stamped a sentiment from the “Merry Moose” stamp set onto a 3/4″ rectangle scrap of Shimmery White card stock in Real Red Ink. I then punched both ends with the Triple Banner Punch and popped it onto the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals. This stamp set couldn’t be any cuter — have you seen it?
I accented with more embellishments, including Snowflake Sequins and Basic Pearl Jewels. Lastly I wrapped around a length of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and tied a bow. Lots of layering adds to the fun of this gift box.
Just think of the possibilities for a box like this, and how well it will fit into your holiday gift giving! The list of products used in this project can be found at the end of this blog post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
Welcome to my Up North Stampin’ Product Spotlight! Today’s post offers an in-depth look at the Let it Snow Suite from pages 18-21 of the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog!
The Let It Snow Suite Bundle | Item# 153386 | $132.75, gives you a coordinating selection of products available to purchase with one simple item number. It includes TWO stamp sets and tool bundles at 10% off, plus one each of the other items listed below. Add ink, card stock, and adhesive to complete your project.
The Let It Snow Suite Bundle includes:
* Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Snowman Builder Punch (10% off)
* Tiny Keepsakes Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies (10% off)
* Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder
* Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Real Red Glimmer Paper
* Real Red 1/8″ (3.2 mm) Curly Ribbon
* Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
* Let It Snow Embellishment Kit
Of course, all of the products in the “Let it Snow” Suite can be purchased separately. Click on any product below to go shopping with me!
Christmastime Is Here Product Suite Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a new limited time product suite called “Christmastime Is Here” that is available to purchase now!
This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season.
Products from the “Christmastime Is Here” Suite will be available only while supplies last. So order soon to make sure that you get the items that you would like!
Click the above image to open up a full size PDF flyer with all of the details for this beautiful new product suite! The colors in the Designer Series Paper are in Gold, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade and Early Espresso!
Click the images below to go to my online store to purchase the items now!
Click here to go see the full suite of products all in one place in my online store. Don’t forget that they’re only available while supplies last!
Stampin’ Up!’s New Paper Trimmer Is Available To Order Now!!
Hooray! The new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer is available to order now!! Click this image to open a full-size PDF with the Paper Trimmer Details.
Here are the details about the Paper Trimmer:
- Paper Trimmer (item 152392) will be $25.00
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Here are the details for ordering:
- Ordering begins on Friday, November 1
- No order limits apply.
- Cutting Blades Multipack will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.
Here’s a fun video to give you more info!
Click the image below to go right to my online store to get yours now.
So glad that this will be available just in time for the holidays!