Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Cute Critters” – showcasing their card/project with adorable animals, birds, or insects for any occasion. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The Springtime Joy stamp set is the CUTEST! These little critters are irresistible, in my book, so I had to snatch it up from the January-June Mini Catalog! Perfect for spring, Easter, even new baby! My project today is a simple gift box idea using the Mini Pizza Boxes from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog.
I created a bellyband by starting with a 2″ strip from one of the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Papers, which I attached to itself with Tear & Tape. I made sure the band could slip from around the box without difficulty. I used all our shades of purple to create this cute little bunny standing in a bouquet of flowers.
I stamped the cute bunny in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White cardstock, and then cut it using one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. Using some blends (colors below in my product list), I ‘fancied’ her up a bit with some color accents.
I used my current favorite dies from the January-June Mini Catalog – the Pierced Blooms Dies – and cut various flowers in Soft Seafoam, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape, along with some leaves in Old Olive. It’s difficult to tell from the photo, but these Dies make the cutest stitched flowers that you can layer in so many combinations. They’re total keepers!
Using Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots, I built a bunch of flowers around the bunny. I toped it off with a ribbon bow, and added three Pastel Pearls to the small flowers in front. Done! Aren’t these stamps adorable? A simple way to create a darling little treat box for a loved one — for Easter, a spring occasion, or even a new baby gift card!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 14th when our theme is “Great Family Occasions” when our Design Team creates a project for any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple