Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is New 2022-2024 In Colors. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’m sure you’ve heard the buzz about the new In Colors, and for good reason. They are beautiful, vibrant, and easy to infuse into the other Stampin’ Up! color palettes. Today, I chose a project that features all five of these beautiful colors:
I started with a Basic White card base in an A2 size, scored at 4 1/4.” I cut two pieces of Designer Series Papers: one in the Sun Prints stripe at 3″ x 5 1/2,” and one of the Tea Boutique 6 x 6″ Designer Series Papers in the blue pattern at 4″ x 3 1/4.” I took the blue sheet and embossed it with the new Fern 3D Embossing Folder.
After adhering those two pieces, I cut out some of the pretty die cuts from the Meadows Dies in white, using the Shimmer Paper. I watercolored them in Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, and Sweet Sorbet, using one of the Waterpainters.
After arranging the flowers on the card front, (with a single white butterfly that I painted with Wink of Stella), I used a scrap of Starry Sky card stock and embossed a sentiment using white embossing powder. I cut out the sentiment with a die from the Meadows Dies, and added white baker’s twine and some iridescent rhinestones.
Using the new In Colors, I was able to take a classic bundle that has carried over from the last catalog, and make it new and fresh. I just LOVE the new colors, don’t you?
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 8th. Our theme will be “CASE the Catalog” when our Design Team creates a project found in the new Annual Catalog and CASE it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’———–You’re Right Here!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies