Now that the weather is getting cooler, I’m planning a “KIT Together” event at my home on Wednesday, November 30 at 6:30 pm. Stampin’ Up! kits are a great way to gather, create some cards, and not worry about having ALL the right materials — they’re all there for you, and they’re SO beautiful!
Here are the details:
- You look through the list of kits below or go to the link in the next paragraph. Let me know which kit you want via an email HERE.
- I’ll order the kit(s) and have it waiting for you when you get here.
- If you order through me, you’ll also receive a free package of embellishments, which you can use in your kit or for future projects, as well as some materials to make a couple of extra “bonus” projects! You can use PayPal, Venmo, or write me a check once I let you know how much you owe me! I will give you a an itemized total shortly after your email to me.
- We’ll have refreshments and a ton of fun! I can help you with whatever you need, and you can finish that evening, or take the kit home and finish. NO PRESSURE! You’ll have everything you need!
- DEADLINE to get your choices to ME: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5!
Go HERE to peruse the kit collection, and then email me with your wishes. I’LL MAKE the order — and you’ll have your embelllishments waiting for you. I’ll custom order them to coordinate with your kit!
Here is one of the kits I’m ordering for myself, the Cozy and Bright kit. Aren’t these cards fun and so pretty? Love the orange slices and cinnamon sticks!
Here are all the ingredients you receive in this kit, including the stamp set and ink!
Here’s another one I LOVE — A Million Thanks kit — thank you cards, and who doesn’t need those?
There are so many to choose from — get-well kits to kids’ birthday robots kits! Which kits are you interested in?! Click below to see the kits, or go to the Kits page on the Stampin’ Up! Website!
Email me HERE with your wishes – order two, and bring a friend!
DEADLINE to get your choices to ME: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824