My husband and I visited Arizona last November for the first time, and fell in love with it; in fact, we’re returning for a month in February/March! I had time to play with the new Desert Details bundle yesterday, so I created one more slimline card (see my last post) using these beautiful products with a Southwestern flair.
Do you love our vase? We purchased this in Scottsdale last November. It is horsehair pottery. The hair of a horse’s mane is fired in a kiln along with the clay. We just loved it, so it had to come home with us. Here are some measurements for you:
- Basic White Card Base: 8 1/2″ by 6″, scoring the 6″ side at 3″,
- Colored Cardstock panel: 8 3/8″ by 2 7/8″
- Designer Series Paper panel: 8 1/4″ by 2 3/4″
Once I got all the base layers adhered, I just had to build my card front as shown. I stamped two flowers with Cajun Craze ink on Basic White cardstock, as well as one of the sentiments from the stamp set onto a diecut circle. I also cut a narrow band of cardstock about 1/4 inch or so by 3″, and three patterned Southwestern-y diecuts in three different patterns from the DSP.
I trimmed excess papers off the side, and then added some Festive Pearls in metallic silver and some Linen Thread.
The Delicate Desert papers add such beauty to these cards. I love the warm colors of Gray Granite, Cajun Craze, Soft Succulent, and Pale Papaya. The possibilities are endless with bundle, as you will see over the next week as I share more samples!
Remember depending on the envelopes you have you can make your slimline cards any size you want, and then just cut your layers 1/8″ smaller for each layer.
All the products I used can be found at the bottom of this post — just click on one to start shopping!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time– that one time a year when we can earn free gifts with purchases from our annual and mini catalog.
A few things to remember:
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE.
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in January, not only will you receive a free gift(s) through Sale-A-Bration, but I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below. Let me know if you need free catalogs of your own!
ZR47ZJ77 is the January Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824