Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin Kits!
Welcome to Paper Pumpkin!
I am excited to share this fun product with you, so read on for all the details!
Why you will Fall in Love with Paper Pumpkin:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- You will also get at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set, an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink).
How to Order
1. Go to PaperPumpkin.com and click one of these three links:
- Join Today” (middle of the page)
- Join” (top right of the screen)
- Subscribe” (top middle of the screen)
2. Enter a promo code or a prepaid subscription code (if applicable). You also have the option to add extra kits under “Order Additional Kits.” Click “Continue.”
3. Enter your general information and click “Continue.”
4. Enter your payment information and click “Continue.”
5. Select Mary Hanson as your demonstrator.
You will receive an email that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits. That’s it!
A sneak peek of past kits:
PLUS, as my Paper Pumpkin Customer you will receive a $20 gift certificate good towards anything in the catalog when you reach 6 consecutive months as a subscriber with me!