If you’ve noticed the all-new Designer Series Papers in the 2018 Holiday Catalog, you’re probably trying to decide which ones will find their way to your craft table. To be honest, it’s difficult to appreciate the full beauty of these double-sided papers from their small photos in the catalog. For instance, did you know the Joyous Noel DSP has copper foil accents?
Or that the Frosted Floral DSP is shimmery? GORGEOUS!
OR that the Santa’s Workshop papers have white fuzzy flocking on them? SO cute!
I’ve decided to do a Paper Share of the fabulous new papers from the Holiday Catalog. It’s a great way for you to see the papers in person, try them out, and order more of what you want!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $16.00 plus $4.00 for First Class Mail shipping!
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following DSP packs as well as four Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- All Is Bright – 6 sheets
- Festive Farmhouse – 6 sheets
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty – 6 sheets
- Joyous Noel Specialty – 6 sheets
- Joyous Noel 6″x 6″ Glimmer Paper – 3 (one of each color)
- Frosted Floral Specialty – 6 sheets
- Country Lane – 6 sheets
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1 sheet
- Toil & Trouble – 6 sheet
- Black Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
- Gold Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes – 2 sheets
- Silver Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes – 2 sheets
In all, you’ll receive 47 – 6” x 6” sheets of designer or specialty paper and four cards & envelopes!
Double DSP Share – $32.00 + $6 Shipping by Priority Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Joyous Noel 6×6 Glimmer Paper, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to email@example.com.
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check.