A quick post to let you know that Stampin’ Up! made an announcement about the continued availability of some products from the Holiday Catalog and I wanted to pass it along to you.
From Stampin’ Up!: There is always a risk of products selling out without enough time to reorder and restock inventory before a catalog lifecycle is over. When this does happen, it is usually caused by a higher-than-forecasted demand. However, as we upgraded our inventory management system, there were system communication issues with the current holiday catalog and we have just determined that several products are at high risk of early depletion.
We want to share the list of products with you now so you can plan accordingly as you prepare for the holidays.
These products are running low and additional shipments will not be received before the end of the catalog sales period!
- SNOWFLAKES & STARS WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147819)
- SANTA’S SIGNPOST FRAMELITS DIES (item 147911)
- CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147807)
- ALPINE SPORTS THINLITS DIES (item 147916)
- SINCERELY SANTA PROJECT KIT (item 148029)
- FESTIVE FARMHOUSE COTTON TWINE (item 147888)
- 5/8″ STRIPED BURLAP TRIM (item 147889)
- DETAILED LEAVES THINLITS DIES (item 147921)
- IN THE WOODS FRAMELITS DIES (item 147919)*
- DETAILED DEER THINLITS DIES (item 147915)*
- GALVANIZED BUTTONS (item 147891)
- GALVANIZED CLIPS (item 147806)
- TAKEOUT THINLITS DIES (item 147927)
- SWIRLS & CURLS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 147923)*
- TRANQUIL TIDE 1/4″ VELVET RIBBON (item 147802)
- REAL RED 3/8″ MIXED SATIN RIBBON (item 147894)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS THINLITS DIES (item 147912)*
- FARMHOUSE FRAMELITS DIES (item 147922)
We don’t know when these products will go out of stock, but it’s possible some may run out as early as next week!
We have also indicated with an asterisk (*) which of these products will carry over into a future catalog. So those items can be ordered at a later date.
We are working to fix the system communication errors to avoid similar problems in the future. Thank you for your patience.
Finally – one last thing – if you’ve got any of the items on the list above in your wish list and you’ve been waiting to get them – this would be a good time to go ahead and get them ordered!! If you wait, there’s a very good chance that the items will sell out and you won’t be able to get them! And, even though the carryover items will continue to be available for sale, once the current inventory is depleted, the new supply won’t be back in stock in time for Christmas.
So go get the items that you want now while you still can.