In China, two flying butterflies represent romantic love. German legend says butterflies are actually fairies. And Native Americans believe butterflies carry our wishes to the Great Spirit. For whatever reason, you love butterflies, you’re going to LOVE the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog, coming on January 3!
This paper! It is filled with beautiful images of butterflies that you can use as is, fussy-cut out, OR use the new Butterfly Gala punch!! It’s so so pretty!
The Butterfly Gala punch comes out soon in the new Occasions Catalog. It coordinates with the Botanical Butterfly DSP, OR the Butterfly Gala stamp set. Take a look at this video that shows how the products all work together:
Here’s how I made the card shown above!
1. Fold a 5 1/2 X 8 1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock in half to create a card base.
2. Adhere a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2″ piece of striped Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to the card base, covering the whole card front.
3. Stamp small butterflies in Lemon Lime Twist ink on another pattern of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card.
4. Cut out three butterflies from another pattern of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and adhere them to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the card front.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Grapefruit Grove ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut into a banner shape, or use the Triple Banner Punch, and adhere the banner to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
More details will be coming soon on ALL the new products in the 2019 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!