Recently, I received a new stamp set from the Occasions catalog, and I have to tell you — I LOVE the new Cling Stamps! What are they? Well, Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber stamps are now better than ever! The same quality rubber material you’ve always loved now comes with an adhesive image label that will cling like crazy to clear blocks (AC p. 206) or Stamparatus plates (AC p. 207) every time you use them.
These exciting new cling stamp sets will be available in the 2019 occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure on January 3:
To learn more about Cling Stamps, watch this informative video!
Labeling cling stamps is a slightly different process than you may be used to. It is important to follow the steps below to assemble cling stamps. Each cling stamp case will also include labeling instructions.
Note: Once you place the label on the stamp, it is adhered permanently. Attempting to remove or adjust the label will damage the stamp’s foam.
- Remove the paper backing from the label.
- Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
- Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
- Remove the stamp and its newly-affixed image label from the label sheet.
- Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping.
To remove the stamp from the block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly. (Cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.) To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water. Avoid alcohol-based cleaners.
Lastly, here is a flyer you can download and print that gives you great instructions on how to use your cling stamps.