Free Bonus Stamp Set in The Next Kit!
Paper Pumpkin monthly kits of creativity started in March of 2013. I’ve been a subscriber for three years. So, of course, being a huge fan, I’m SUPER excited for this upcoming special kit celebrating six years!
PAPER PUMPKIN IS TURNING SIX!
To celebrate this fun occasion and to thank everyone who supports Paper Pumpkin month after month, Stampin’ Up! is offering a specially-designed March kit and a bonus FREE STAMP SET. Yes, you read that right. In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit. Sign up, stay active, or reactivate your subscription by March 10 so you don’t miss out! We never know ahead of time what the kits contain. The surprise is part of the fun! But here are some hints that Stampin’ Up! has shared with us…
- The March kit features eight full-sized, mailable birthday cards cards
- Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade
- This kit has an element that is sure to “pop”!
- The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
- Remember, with every Paper Pumpkin kit, you get a stamp set (this time, we get TWO), ink, embellishments, envelopes — EVERYTHING we need!
For those of you who are already active subscribers, wasn’t the February kit amazing?! I loved creating alternates with this kit. I hope you were able to check out the three cards I shared on February 28.
Don’t miss out on his deal, guys! Remember you can subscribe for a month, give it a try, and if Paper Pumpkin’s not for you, you can cancel or even suspend. SO EASY!! And no pressure~! OR you can keep receiving this creative surprise for $19.95/month, which includes shipping!