So I recently finished my June Paper Pumpkin Kit, and wanted to share with you our challenge from Stampin’ Up — to SHARE a SMILE with one of these delightful little cards. We received ingredients to make SIXTEEN of these, with lots of extra fun embellishments left over for more creativity!
The stamps in this kit are so cute – just right for thanking all those people in your life who do things for us — the cashier, the bus driver, the mail carrier, the carry-out person at the grocery store — you name it! These small enclosure cards came with darling envelopes, and even a little carrying case for my purse so I can quickly hand one to the next helpful person I meet!
Look at all the ingredients!
And here are some alternate projects Stampin’ Up! posted. Fun, Fun!
So what’s up for the July Paper Pumpkin? Something very exciting!
Providing an easy path to creativity is what Paper Pumpkin does best. And we’re always thinking about ways to improve. Sometimes we kick things up a notch to maximize a kit’s potential. After all, everyone wants to make as many cute things as possible with their super-fun Paper Pumpkin kit. Right? That goes without saying!
This month, Paper Pumpkin is providing unprecedented catalog coordination, giving you THREE new suites that you can mix and match with July’s kit. This threefold coordination gives you the opportunity to expand your creative experience from crafting with a single kit to creating with a full range of products offered by Stampin’ Up! And the best part is that the coordination focuses on the most current products Stampin’ Up! has to offer.
July Kit + 3 Coordinating Suites (below) = SO many fun projects!
Here are the coordinating bundles! Click on these gorgeous PDF’s to see more!
What does this mean for you?
You can expand your creative possibilities with a coordinating Paper Pumpkin kit. You can . . .
- Step up your projects.
- Discover new ways to use your July kit.
- Get even more variety with their cards and alternate projects; plus, you’ll get new ideas to spark creativity.
Remember, you don’t HAVE to own any of the coordinating products. You can just enjoy your July Paper Pumpkin like I do — AS IS!
We don’t know everything about each month’s kit, as it’s a fun surprise. HOWEVER, we DO know that this month’s kit:
– Makes 9 mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs) that include a nautical theme. (Do you want to make awesome masculine cards? This kit is for you!)
– Coordinates with THREE suites in the new annual catalog. Mix and match with the Come Sail Away, Garden Lane, and Woven Thread suites and you’ll have projects for days. Long summer days, that is!
– Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
Go HERE to order — remember you can Unsubscribe any time, or SKIP or SUSPEND. No risk!!