I love the Designer Papers from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper is so unique because of its resemblance to mosaic tile. Take a look at the projects I made with this awesome paper and some varied sentiments from other stamp sets:
The above card was made from cutting a panel of the Designer Series Paper. See the shiny ’tiles?’
The same approach was used with the card above — just cut and add your embellishments. Isn’t it beautiful and SHINY?
The previous card started with the background ’tile’ paper, and then I just fussy cut three hummingbirds from the paper and adhered them to the card! Super easy!
I cut more hummingbirds and a butterfly from the paper for the card above.
Finally, I fussy cut the roses above and used dimensionals to pop them onto the card.
Here are the colors used in this beautiful Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper:
Select these products from the projects I created to order them for yourself!
Don’t forget, make an online purchase with me of at least $50 in July and receive a new embellishment treat in the mail! You need only to use this online Host Code (enter at the bottom left of your Shopping Bag — this code is for non-club members only!) H3KTDMMS
- DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS OF JOINING:
- Create your own kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
- Happy shopping & SAVINGS! Purchase the starter kit in July and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru a minimum of December 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new 2019-2020 annual catalog AND the upcoming HOLIDAY catalog, available to demonstrators in August — I can’t wait!
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through December 31, 2019) to reach your first $300 sales minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! January – March quarter. Renew with $300 in sales and/or personal purchases for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- A good fit! I welcome hobby stampers to my Up North Stampin’ Team! You don’t have to sell a THING!
- Be a part of a national stamping Facebook group called The Pals — Get ideas, inspiration, sell and buy stamp sets, get door prizes, post your work…..It’s the BEST, believe me!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
Let me know if you want to pull the trigger on the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle. I’d LOVE to have you on my team! HERE is the link to get started on a GREAT stamping adventure!
I’d love for you to join our growing, nationwide Up North Stampin’ family. I know that you’ll fit right in!
Questions? Feel free to contact me…absolutely no obligation!