Are you ready to get a head start on your holiday cards? There is no need to wait until September 4th to order 2019 Holiday Catalog Items. Starting TODAY and running through August 31, all items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog can be added to the $99 Starter Kit Special!
During the process of signing up and purchasing your Starter Kit, the Holiday Catalog category will be available to click on and order from. Of course, you can always add items from the Annual Catalog, too!
Why is now a great time to join? You get more bang for your buck during the Extra! Extra! Recruiting Promotion!
- GET BONUS PRODUCTS & ORDER HOLIDAY PRODUCTS EARLY! Select up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, which is $30 more than usual). Plus, the starter kit ships FREE, for a 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs INCLUDING the Holiday Catalog. Simply look for the “Holiday Catalog” category when getting the kit. By joining now, you will be getting holiday products weeks before the September 4th catalog launch date.
- GET A $10 COUPON! If you purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! during the month of August, a $10 coupon code, which needs to be redeemed by October 31st, will be emailed to you.
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least January 31, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Up North Stampin’ Gang, AND the Pretty Pals, a great NATIONWIDE group of wonderful stampers. You’ll love it! You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (December 31), bravo! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. Reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) from quarter to quarter to continue to renew. If you don’t reach $300 in sales by the end of a quarter, you get an additional “grace period” the following month to catch up. In the event you still don’t reach $300 in sales by the end of the grace period, you “drop” your demonstrator status with no penalty.
- GIVE IT A TEST DRIVE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
If you have questions about joining, I am only an email away at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW and get those holiday goodies headed your way, CLICK HERE!