Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of in colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am loving ALL the new In Colors found in the 2020-21 Annual catalog, along with everything else, of course. Yes, my wish list is long! I decided to focus on one of my favorite new colors: Magenta Madness!
I combined elements from the Lovely You bundle and the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle to create a card with the very dynamic Magenta Madness. These two bundles were my first two ordered during the Demonstrator Pre-Order, and will be very popular for customers! If I were you, I’d get these bundles NOW if you haven’t already!
The card is built on a card base of Magenta Madness. On the front, I cut a panel of In Good Taste Designer Series paper at 3″ by 4 1/2″. Honestly, the paper looks like 3D pieces of wood, very realistic. Around the top of that DSP panel, I adhered a strip of Faux Suede 1/4″ ribbon — it does feel like suede! I cut a panel of Magenta Madness, stamped a few background images in Versamark on it, and then embossed it with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered both panels to the card base.
From there, I created a Magenta Sunflower by stamping one onto cardstock with Versamark Ink, and cutting it out. I then cut out a detailed sunflower die in Magenta Madness as well. I cut out a Center in Early Espresso, adhered the whole thing together, and popped it up onto the card with Dimensionals. I punched two sprigs from the sprig punch in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to add some lightness and sparkle to the card.
I heat embossed a sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set with Versamark ink and then White Embossing Powder onto a scrap of Early Espresso. I punched it out with the new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. I will be reaching for this a ton! I finished with a ribbon bow and some In-Color Enamel Dots.
Below is a similar card using the Tasteful Touches bundle with a more subtle color – Petal Pink. As you can see, the design works with any combination. A list of all the products I used for this project can be found at the bottom of this post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ ——————-You are HERE!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja