Exciting News!! Starting TOMORROW, Aug. 4, 2020, Stampin’ Up! is updating the look and function of the online store! The store will be updated beginning TOMORROW on August 4th with a new look and feel to help you better navigate it while you shop! Here is what you need to know so that you’re all set to shop on the 4th!
What else is so exciting about August 4? It’s the same day as the 2020 Holiday catalog goes live! Please be aware that the online store will be offline temporarily early on August 4 as they transition to the new store. It should be back up and running no later than 7:00 AM MT for ordering from the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!
DO NOT FORGET about your Bonus Days Rewards. When you make your online order in August, there will be a place for you to type in the codes you received in an email direct from Stampin’ Up! Those $5 codes are good for AUGUST only, so cash them in!
A few things to know about the new :
- Your account information and passwords will still work with the new site.
- Be sure that you know your current login information so that you can log in right away on Tuesday! You won’t be able to count on Auto-Fill!
- If you don’t know your login information by heart (or if you do like I do and have it saved to your browser so that you don’t have to remember it every time):
- Log into your SU! account today and click on “my account” and then “email/passwords” and either record the information that is shown or, if it’s not shown, update your password and then write it down.
- While old bookmarks and links will forward you to the new store, your browser will see it as a “new” site. If you rely on your browser to remember your login information, the first time that you log in, it will not associate the new site with that saved information.
- Be sure that you see my name at the top on the right when you are shopping with me to earn my rewards and benefits for ordering! 😉
If you have trouble logging in on Tuesday:
- Once the new store is up and running on Tuesday, if you have trouble logging in, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. The password reset email will come from email@example.com. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help you ensure that you receive the email.
- If you don’t see an e-mail pretty quickly – be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder – it MIGHT have gone in there!
- Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, Stampin’ Up! can also help you reset your password. Just call them at 1-800-STAMPUP and they’ll be happy to help! Unfortunately, I’m not able to assist with password changes as it’s a security issue for you. But Stampin’ Up! can definitely help you!
Hopefully this will be a seamless transition for you on 4 August! This new design sounds so great! I can’t wait to see it as well!
If you make an online order for $50 or more, I will send you a bonus gift of YOUR choice of the new In-Color 1/4″ ribbon found on page 164 of the Annual Catalog. Here’s the code:
Have a great week! Mary