The January Paper Pumpkin Kit provides EVERYTHING you need to show others in your life how much your care for them! AND there’s a coordinating Add-On that goes live TODAY!
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit subscription. Each monthly kit offers a wide variety of unique paper crafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in paper crafting. Yay!
- With a monthly Paper Pumpkin craft subscription box, you’ll save time and money…and eventually build a collection of versatile Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies.
- Your first kit comes with a FREE, clear stamping block. The box you receive each month contains all the materials you need to craft with ease, from adhesive to pre-cut paper. All you need to do is follow the crafting instructions and assemble the pieces to create a Stampin’ Up! card or project. Feel free to let your creativity flow and personalize your Paper Pumpkin craft!
- As part of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a unique, decorative stamp set and at least one ink spot. Our stamp sets are ideal for all types of crafting projects. We don’t repeat an ink color in a 12-month period, so you’ll quickly collect a variety of reusable stamps and ink spots.
- Every kit is guaranteed. If you experience any problems with your monthly crafting subscription just contact me.
January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Love is in the air, and January is a wonderful time to send a little something special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to red and pink paper pieces, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries and an occasion centered around love. Here’s a quick look at the theme for January 2021’s Paper Pumpkin kit:
Here are some details about this fun kit:
- The kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards (four each of two designs) and coordinating envelopes. Each card is 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, and each envelope is 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″.
- The kit contents can also be used to design uplifting cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate and white
You have until January10 to subscribe and receive this kit, but why wait?!
Paper Pumpkin Add-On
The inset photo above shows some little containers and fun cutouts. Those aren’t part of the kit — they are an add-on that can be purchased starting on January 1. They will only be available while supplies last, so if you want to maximize the versatility of your January kit (you know you do), then you’ll want to check this out!
Click on the image below to learn more:
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on — called Little Love Boxes (#156842 $8 USD/$11 CAD) is now available and includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more! Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. The BEST thing about PAPER PUMPKIN KITS is the YOU control your account. By subscribing with a credit card, you can skip a month, suspend your subscription, or cancel at anytime. And your Subscription Paper Pumpkin is always delivered with FREE SHIPPING!
CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th for this next kit.