Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! have a great new Paper monthly kit for us, and it SINGS of summer!! Yay! This one is special, because it was designed to be made with your KIDS! Do you have kids or grandchildren with whom you could picture spending an afternoon of crafting? This kit is for you! So fun! And of course, if you’re like me, and your kids aren’t home anymore, the fun is STILL there — and I get to send these cuties out to friends and family!
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit subscription. Each monthly kit offers a wide variety of unique paper crafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in paper crafting. Yay!
Here are some more stats and benefits:
- With a monthly Paper Pumpkin craft subscription box, you’ll save time and money…and eventually build a collection of versatile Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies.
- Your first kit comes with a FREE, clear stamping block. The box you receive each month contains all the materials you need to craft with ease, from adhesive to pre-cut paper. All you need to do is follow the crafting instructions and assemble the pieces to create a Stampin’ Up! card or project. Feel free to let your creativity flow and personalize your Paper Pumpkin craft!
- As part of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a unique, decorative stamp set and at least one ink spot. Our stamp sets are ideal for all types of crafting projects. We don’t repeat an ink color in a 12-month period, so you’ll quickly collect a variety of reusable stamps and ink spots.
- Every kit is guaranteed. If you experience any problems with your monthly crafting subscription just contact me.
More About April’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
So Cool by Paper Pumpkin is the fresh, versatile, and fun taste of summer that stampers of all ages will want to savor. This month’s vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even more cool: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
Customers with kids close at heart will want to take advantage of this opportunity to subscribe now. This kit offers the perfect way to engage little ones and spark their imagination while introducing them to the fun of papercrafting. Whether they make the cards with you or receive the cards from you, there are some children who are going to be happy you bought this kit.
Here are some details about this fun kit:
- This kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards (6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color) and coordinating envelopes. Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″,
- Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- What’s more? The kit coordinates with the fun, festive colors and patterns in the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in this pack of papers:
How fun are those colors?! Jusr log on to paperpumpkin.com to start our subscription with a credit card. You can suspend, skip a month, or cancel at any time. YOU have complete control over your orders. That’s what I love about it! I already can’t wait to get mine! Sign up today! And don’t forget, you must sign up by the 10th of April in order to get this kit!