Hi, All! Hallelujah! I am starting up a new In-Person Stampin’ club, taking place in my Stampin’ Studio! Here are the details, should you be interested in joining us:
- As in prior clubs, you will need to commit to a monthly online purchase of $35 minimum. We will start in June, 2021. The club will last as many months as there are members in the club. You will need to use a pre-set Host Code with your Club Order.
2. Each month, I will provide you with the makings of four projects, complete with die cuts, papers, and embellishments, stamps, and ink. We will create the cards here together at my home on a pre-determined date and time, mutually agreed upon each month. If you cannot be present at the monthly club meeting, I will send or deliver the four projects to you. You will still need to make an online order, even if you can’t attend.
3. I will do my best to make sure that each of you has a similar incentive each month, whether it be a Stampin’ Up! sale or free product offered by me with certain $ purchases.
4. Based on a random drawing, each month a different person will serve as Hostess, and will get the Host Rewards from our entire purchase for that month. If you desire, we can now return to our past practice of having the host provide a light lunch for the group. (Yay!)
5. We will need at least six people to start up our club again, with a maximum of 8.
I hope you’ll consider joining us again! If you are interested, please reply to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org by THURSDAY, MAY 27TH AT MIDNIGHT. I will get out more information then! Thanks, and have a great week!
2 thoughts on “Up North Stampin’ Club is Starting A New Season!”
Mary – is this just for local folks? What if I already own the stamp set? Louisa Davis
Sent from my iPhone
Hi! We will be holding the club in person; however, we will also be live on a Zoom meeting, and recording it, so you would not have to be physically there! Also, the $35 minimum purchase each month is for whatever you want. I will be using all kinds of products at the club meet, and the members will use my products during the meeting, but the ladies can order anything, not just the products we are using that night or morning. So you could make sure to order things you personally want. I would send you the four project kits in the mail before the date of the meeting! I hope this answers your questions! We’d love to have you!