Hi, All! Hallelujah! I am starting up a new In-Person Stampin’ club, taking place in my Stampin’ Studio! Here are the details, should you be interested in joining us:
- As in prior clubs, you will need to commit to a monthly online purchase of $35 minimum. We will start in June, 2021. The club will last as many months as there are members in the club. You will need to use a pre-set Host Code with your Club Order.
2. Each month, I will provide you with the makings of four projects, complete with die cuts, papers, and embellishments, stamps, and ink. We will create the cards here together at my home on a pre-determined date and time, mutually agreed upon each month. If you cannot be present at the monthly club meeting, I will send or deliver the four projects to you. You will still need to make an online order, even if you can’t attend.
3. I will do my best to make sure that each of you has a similar incentive each month, whether it be a Stampin’ Up! sale or free product offered by me with certain $ purchases.
4. Based on a random drawing, each month a different person will serve as Hostess, and will get the Host Rewards from our entire purchase for that month. If you desire, we can now return to our past practice of having the host provide a light lunch for the group. (Yay!)
5. We will need at least six people to start up our club again, with a maximum of 8.
I hope you’ll consider joining us again! If you are interested, please reply to my email at email@example.com by THURSDAY, MAY 27TH AT MIDNIGHT. I will get out more information then! Thanks, and have a great week!