Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Home for the Holidays.“ We really hope that you enjoy and inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I created a fun and easy card using alternative colors, with the fun and whimsical “Whimsy and Wonder” Designer Series Papers.
Over a card base of Mint Macaron, I adhered a panel of Basic White card stock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. I then cut three strips of Whimsy & Wonder cardstock in strips of 1″ (the middle one is a little larger – 1 1/4″) by 5″ and adhered them to the white panel.
I used my Cut n Emboss machine to cut out the largest die from the Tailor Made Tags dies and a Polish Pink “Happy” from the Words of Cheer bundle. I stamped a “Holidays” onto the tag with Polish Pink ink, and then adhered the “Happy” and a Wonderful Snowflake to the tag.
From there, I added a couple of In-Color Jewels, and some In-Color 3/8″ ribbon, along with white baker’s twine, and I was done! This card actually came together quite easily, and would be a good one for mass producing, if you wanted to. I hope you’ve enjoyed my Christmas card using these beautiful alternate colors!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on [second Wednesday]. Our theme will be “My Favorite Things” with our design team showcasing some of their favorite products from any catalog they choose.
Until then, have fun in your craft space. And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Annette Elliott at AESTAMPS A LATTE
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ ——————–YOU ARE HERE!!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping