Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop in 2022! This month, the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’m just getting started with the brand new January-June Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration products (the FREE treasures!). One of my first SAB acquisitions was the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Papers, found on p. 4 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure, so I chose to create a card focusing on these beautiful papers.
Here are the Daffodil papers, which coordinate with the Daffodil Daydream bundle, found on p. 37 of the new January-June Mini Catalog:
I started with a card base from the Hand Penned Memories and More Cards & Envelopes. The soft Mint Macaron card front provided a pretty background for the rest of the card. (I will obviously have to be using a different envelope of my own.) I then cut three pieces from the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Papers, available for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration, which starts on January 4! Keep in mind that these cards are larger than the customary A2 cards we often create, so I my three pieces of DSP included two strips measuring 2″ by 6″, and then one piece with the black background, measuring 4 1/4″ by 3 1/2″, and then cut on a diagonal.
I adhered the black DSP pattern to the card base. I cut two banner ends in the narrow strips, and adhered them to the card front. I then stamped a sentiment from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set, also found in the new Mini Catalog. I LOVE all the sentiments, and the font is so cute!
After stamping the sentiment, I used the Everyday Label Punch to punch it out. I fashioned a bow from the Pale Papaya 3/8″ inch ribbon, and then popped the sentiment panel onto the card.
Finally, I popped some Brushed Brass Butterflies onto the card for a cute metallic accent.
Here are some more cards I created using the DSP and the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set:
Here’s a great video about this bundle and coordinating papers!
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Click on any products below to shop with me! I can’t wait to start working my way down my GIGANTIC wishlist from this catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. And I can’t wait to hear what you love the most!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash when our team creates birthday projects to celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ <<<<<<<<<You are HERE!