Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Birthday Bash. We really hope that you’ll be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, we would appreciate your comments, because we enjoy hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My birthday card was created using the beautiful Heart & Home Suite Collection, and will go to my lovely daughter-in-law this week!
I started with a card and envelope from the Heart & Home Memories and More Cards & Envelopes. I cut out a rectangle on the top of the card from the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Behind it, I cut a rectangle from the Heart & Home Designer Series Papers and put the panel behind the open part of the frame using Foam Adhesive Strips all around the frame. I love the 3D effect it gives the frame!
The sentiment was cut from a small piece of Fresh Freesia card stock and the Beautiful Shapes Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Special Moments in Misty Moonlight. I then stamped a flower image from the Blessings of Home stamp set on a Basic White scrap in Misty Moonlight. I colored the little bouquet with Stampin’ Blends and cropped it out using a die.
I then used glue dots to place the bouquet on the card, followed by a length of White Frayed Ribbon, and then the sentiment piece. I then tied a double bow of linen thread and popped on a couple of 2022-23 In-Color Jewels.
The Heart & Home Memories and More Cards and Envelopes take all the work out of it! The coordinating cards and envelopes make it quick and easy to create a project, and the colors and patterns are so lovely!
I hope you like my project — the products used in this card can be found below — just click to start shopping! More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 9th. Our theme will be Cute Critters where our Design Team creates a project with any kind of animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations