I finally had the time to make my first card using the Ladybug Builder Punch today!
The punch makes it so easy! I punched the ladybug body from Basic Black cardstock. I then punched out two sets of wings — one from the Supple Shimmer papers and one from a sheet of Abstract Beauty Designer Series Papers. I used glue dots to attached two layers of wings onto each ladybug.
The card comes together quickly! Here are the measurements:
- Basic White Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4
- Embossed So Saffron panel, 5 1/4″ x 4″ using Timeworn Type 3D Embossing folder
- DSP: Cut from the largest circle of the Beautiful Shapes Dies
- Bough Punch: Two sets of leaves cut from the Soft Seafoam card stock
- Sentiment: Heat embossed on a Basic Black scrap using White Embossing Powder
I love the little touches of black in this card – it really makes the rest of the colors pop! Love these ladybugs, and a punch is always my favorite!
I hope you enjoyed my first ladybug project! Shop with me by clicking on any of the products below.
A COUPLE OF REMINDERS:
- Get your Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit, where you can create and customize your very own magnet board with included stickers to organize daily tasks and sentiments of positive affirmations.
What do you get in our latest kit? Details:
- Kit includes one framed magnet board
- Includes sticker sheets, double-sided cards, and double-sided paper to decorate with
- Includes six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Finished magnet board size (inside of frame): 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
Here is fun unboxing video coming straight from our CEO, Sarah!
2. LOOKING FOR A FUN NIGHT OF CRAFTING TOGETHER? I’m going to be putting my kit together on TUESDAY, MARCH 15 at 7:00 pm! JOIN ME, and we’ll create together! I’ll send you a link to the LIVE class, and you’ll also receive a surprise from me in the mail once you have ordered your kit! OR just order and complete at your own leisure. It’s entirely up to you!
It’s February, and that means a new Host Code! Make an online order through me over $50 or over, and receive a YOUR CHOICE in colors of a Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack from FREE from me! Here’s the Host Code you need:
In addition, this is our final month of Sale-A-Bration, so you will earn MORE free products with every $50 and/or $100 you spend. Go here to see what great FREE Products you can earn through the month of February only, including the fabulous bundle used in creating my projects above! I can’t wait to see what you order!