At our recent Pals Online Meeting, we learned how to make custom boxes to fit specific gift items we might be giving. So fun! Tammy Beard, fellow Stampin’ Pal, did such a great job of showing us how to create these fun boxes. For example, I made this box that fits a roll or two of our Stampin’ Up! ribbons!
See how cute a spool of Stampin’ Up! ribbon looks inside?
For this sized box, I started out with two pieces of paper — one was the Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the box base at 6″ x 6″, and one was a piece of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper for the lid, cut at 6″ x 6″. Tammy gave us a tip to cute the base a LITTLE short of 6″ on each side, in order for the lid of the box to fit better.
Notice Tammy’s measurements below – both squares were scored at 1″ on all sides.
Then some slits were cut on two sides, opposite of each other, only one-inch cuts up to the next scoreline. Here is a graphic — the dark lines are scissor cuts.
From there, you just fold and burnish at all the score lines and use a strong adhesive to tape the small corner flaps inside the side flaps. So easy! Then I had fun decorating with flowers cut from the Pierced Blooms Dies, one of my favorite die sets! Fun — who would want this little box with a goodie inside?
Here are the supplies I used for this cute box. Then scroll on for more exciting info!Product List
Do you know these beautiful colors are soon to retire, never to be seen again in a Stampin’ Up! catalog? (unless we have a complete color refresh, of course!). So in the meantime, make sure you have ink, ink refills, card stock, and designer series papers that coordinate with these lovely colors. What’s your fave? I’ll tell you mine…it’s Cinnamon Cider! So yummy, not only for fall, but in combination with so many other pretty colors.
Don’t Forget: Stampin’ Up! is offering an EXCITING SALE for March! During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount AND you can build your craft collection with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies.
Here is a flyer for your convenience! Click HERE to download and/or print! I would always rather look a photo of the stamp set and dies that are on sale, right? Scroll down the PDF to the second page to see all the bundles at 20% off!
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
Take a look at this video for more info!
Take your crafting to the next level! You won’t regret it! Keep reading for all the details about this discount!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. We will post a Current Update with further information if this is anticipated.
1. LOOKING FOR A FUN NIGHT OF CRAFTING TOGETHER? I’m going to be putting my Celebrate Today Stampin’ Up! kit together on TUESDAY, MARCH 15 at 7:00 pm! JOIN ME, and we’ll create together! Stampin’ Up! offers a variety of kits with everything you need to create beautiful projects, including an acrylic stampin’ block, ink, adhesives, and a stamp set! HERE is the link to all our kits!
I’ll send you a link to the LIVE class, and you’ll also receive a surprise from me in the mail once you have ordered your kit! OR just order and complete at your own leisure. It’s entirely up to you!
ORDER YOUR SALE ITEMS HERE by clicking on the images below!
Here is our MARCH Host Code! Make an online order through me over $50 or over, and receive a new package of 100 2020-22 In Color Squares! Love these! [Club Members, please use your own club Host Code.]
Host Code: T3SKWT4V
Happy March Stamping!
One thought on “Make Your Own Custom Gift Boxes!”
Interested in buying vast stamping collection. All kinds of stuff. Text me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sent from my iPhone