Easter is fast approaching, so I found a cute table favor that goes so well with our beautiful papers, especially the soon-to-be-retired Pansy Patch. The favors take very little supplies, and are so cute — don’t they look like Easter Bunny ears?
I got the design for this cute little treat favor from Libby Fens of libbystamps.com. https://libbystamps.com/2018/03/24/hippity-hoppy-easter-favor/. Here are the measurements from Libby:
- Bunny is a strip of designer series paper, 1 x 12. Score at 2, 5 1/4, 6 3/4 and 10. Nugget wrap is 1 x 3.
- Use Tear & Tape on the ends, folding in, towards the center on the ends.
- The two center score lines, fold towards each other.
- On one of the ends, doesn’t matter which one, where the edge is adhered, apply another strip of Tear & Tape.
- Stand bunny up, and adhere two ears together.
- Wrap nugget and insert in bunny base.
- Decorate: I used the Pansy Petals DSP, and a sentiment from the Springtime Friends stamp set. I used the Small Bloom Punch to punch out the little flowers, and then I ran them through with my Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I tied with various colors of Baker’s Twine.
Here’s what the back looks like — see the cute little Hershey’s nugget?
Any Easter or Spring sentiment is perfect, and any of the Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers are great.
Thanks to Libby Fens for this adorable design! Just click below to get this beautiful Designer Series Paper set before it retires!
Now is your opportunity to take advantage of great prices on Retiring Products at Stampin’ Up!
These products will available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so don’t delay. When they’re gone, they’re really gone! Here’s the PDF to the Last Chance Products. Click below:
Or just go to the Stampin’ Up website HERE to start shopping with me!
It’s March, and that means a new Host Code! Make an online order through me over $50 or over, and receive a new package of 100 2020-22 IN Color Squares!
Here’s the Host Code you need: T3SKWT4V (Non club members only!)Product List