The True Beauty bundle creates beautiful watercolored cards without the watercoloring. The soft images allow endless possibilities with color! Take a look at these three beautiful cards, at three different stamping levels.
|Here are some step by step guidelines for creating these pretty cards. |
True Beauty Step-by-Step
|Just Because Card (4-1/4″ x 5″) |
Celebrating friendship with a handmade card has never been easier than with the True Beauty Bundle to inspire you. Lovely sentiments like “You are a true friend” and “Here for you always,” plus gorgeous floral images straight out of an English country garden, will have you crafting for hours—perhaps with a cup of tea.
To create the casual version of our Just Because card, start by folding Basic White Cardstock in half; stamp the floral image in Pale Papaya ink on another layer of Basic White Cardstock, then adhere it to the card front. Add die-cut flowers and a sentiment, plus a few In Color Opal Rounds to finish off this simply stunning card.
Step up our second card by creating a wash background using Shimmery White Cardstock, Pale Papaya ink, and Water Painters. Let the background dry before stamping the beautiful floral image.
Our most detailed card features the stamped wash background die cut using the lattice shape from the Organic Beauty Dies. Instead of the lattice, however, we used the die’s negative pieces to create this unique background with fancy diamond shapes. We also used a layer of Basic White Cardstock embossed using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder for extra dimension.
Here is the stamp set and dies bundle called True Beauty:
Notice how the design of the stamps helps you create the watercolor effect, with darker and lighter shades. Layering different colors gives you even more options. And don’t forget the trellis die cut that is included with this bundle. The third card in the top photo features a white trellis. Or you could step it up with a gold foil trellis — the possibilities are endless! Look at these beautiful samples from the annual catalog:
The coordinating Awash in Beauty Designer Series Papers are so lovely! These double-sided sheets feature floral images that appear to be hand-painted in stunning watercolor hues that are sure to complement your handcrafted greeting cards and scrapbook pages.
If you love these beautiful watercolor effects, this bundle and its accessories are for you! Shop with me by clicking on any of the products at the end of this post. Don’t forget to look for the Host Code info to get a free gift from me!
Amazing In Color Starter Kit Special!
IT’S THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE!
Get the products you love at the lowest price! Now’s the time to do it for yourself. Take advantage of the In Color Starter Kit Special for only $99 and get $191.50 worth of Stampin’ Up! products, including lots of new In Color products!
Why is now a great time to join? You get more bang for your buck during the In-Color Promotion!
- When you join, you will be able to choose $125 worth of product from EITHER the JANUARY-JUNE Mini Catalog or the Annual Catalog, for $99 plus FREE SHIPPING! In addition, you get all the FREE products you see above!
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items. You’ll see new products first, get your free catalogs early, and be able to pre-order all the good stuff!
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least August 1, 2022!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Up North Stampin’ Gang, AND the Pretty Pals, a great NATIONWIDE group of wonderful stampers. You’ll love it! You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the next FULL Stampin’ Up! quarter, (September 30, since we are already part way throught THIS quarter), bravo! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. Reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) from quarter to quarter to continue to renew. If you don’t reach $300 in sales by the end of a quarter, you get an additional “grace period” the following month to catch up. In the event you still don’t reach $300 in sales by the end of the grace period, you “drop” your demonstrator status with no penalty.
- GIVE IT A TEST DRIVE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
If you have questions about joining, I am only an email away at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW and get these colorful goodies headed your way, go here starting May 3 through May 30! CLICK HERE!
Please let me know if you have any questions. I can’t wait for you to join the fun!
It’s May, and that means a new host code. Place an online order with me for $50 or more, and you’ll receive brand new embellishments from me! Here’s the Host Code you need:
QRR72VBW (Non-Club Members Only!)Product List