I looked at my Sweet Strawberry Bundle the other day, and thought of Valentine’s Day, so I made a quick notecard for adding to a Valentine treat I’m going to give. The Stampin’ Up! note cards and envelopes are the perfect size. Don’t forget about them for your card-making needs.
I stamped a few strawberries with Polished Pink ink on some scrap pieces of Basic White card stock. I also stamped some leaves, stems and small flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento on white. I used the filler stamp in Mint Macaron to give the stems and leaves some color. I punched them all out with the Strawberry Builder Punch — it’s so fun and quick! AND it’s on the Clearance Rack right now for only $10.80!
I cut a Mint Macaron panel at 3 1/4″ by 4 3/4″ and dry embossed it with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder to give it some texture. I then adhered it to the front of a Whisper White notecard. I found a sentiment panel from an old kit, and decided to stamp my sentiment on it. It’s great to use old supplies up! I then built my strawberries onto the front of the notecard. I added a few Basic Pearls, and I was done!
I hope you enjoyed my card. Have fun yourself with the Note Cards and Envelopes!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time– that one time a year when we can earn free gifts with purchases from our annual and mini catalog.
A few things to remember:
- When you are ordering, you may order from the big Annual Catalog, OR the new Mini Catalog. Your total purchase (before tax and shipping) is what earns you free Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Pay close attention and double check when listing your item numbers for sets and bundles in spring mini. Several sets/bundles have TWO item numbers so you can choose cling (C) or photopolymer (P) when ordering. Ex- page 21 Fragrant Flowers set and bundle. Same price but different item numbers, depending on type of stamps you want.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- This is the ONLY Sale-A-Bration for the year — January and February. There will no longer be an additional Sale-A-Bration later in the summer.
- If you have ANY questions, please let me know BEFORE pressing the final ORDER button. I can help you! If you would like me to order for you, I can do that as well!
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
- Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS!! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE!
- Read on about a brand new DARLING kit you can add to your order!
Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below. Let me know if you need free catalogs of your own!
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in January, I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
ZR47ZJ77 is the January Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824
One thought on “A Sweet Valentine Notecard!”