Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, our blog hop theme is Sale-A-Bration! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I have a loooong wish list for the beautiful new January-April Mini Catalog, and have made an initial order, with many more to come! One of the FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts I received was the Favored Flowers 12 x 12″ Designer Series Paper set. I love the beautiful color combination of Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, and Petal Pink, and Fresh Freesia. Today I’m featuring a Double Gate Fold card using these papers:
The card opens up in the middle to reveal a middle area for the inside sentiment.
Here are the measurements:
- Evening Evergreen Card Base: 5 1/2 by 11, scored at 1 1/4, 3 3/8, 7 5/8, 9 3/4
- Two panels of DSP for the front side panels: 1 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Two panels of DSP for the back side panels: (shown in Calypso Coral pattern) 1 7/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Inside Basic White Panel for the sentiment: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Front Sentiment Diamonds: Larger in Evening Evergreen, Smaller in Basic White cardstock, cut from two square dies, Stylish Shapes Dies
Directions: Cut and score the Evergreen card base panel, folding it like the photo below. Adhere the DSP onto the side panels as shown. I stamped the inside Basic White panel before adhering that to the inside of the card.
I cut out the two square diecuts from the Stylish Shapes Dies using the Cut & Emboss machine, one with Basic White, and one with Evening Evergreen cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen using the Framed Florets stamp set. Adhere the Basic White to the colored diamond panel, and then adhere to the front of the card, using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the LEFT SIDE of the diamond only so it can open and close freely.
I fussy cut the front flowers and leaves from the Favored Flowers DSP, and then adhered to the diamond, along with a few Elegant Facet Gems.
Be sure to get these papers SOON — their lovely colors, floral patterns, and the fact that they coordinate with the Fragrant Flowers bundle means they’ll be going fast!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 8th, when we will be creating projects for Random Acts of Kindness Week.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<YOU ARE HERE!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb …
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time– that one time a year we can earn free gifts with purchases from our annual and mini catalog.
A few things to remember:
- When you are ordering, you may order from the big Annual Catalog, OR the new Mini Catalog. Your total purchase (before tax and shipping) is what earns you free Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Pay close attention and double check when listing your item numbers for sets and bundles in spring mini. Several sets/bundles have TWO item numbers so you can choose cling (C) or photopolymer (P) when ordering. An example is on p. 21, the Fragrant Flowers set and bundle. They are the same price but have different item numbers, depending on type of stamps you want.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- This is the ONLY Sale-A-Bration for the year — January and February. There will no longer be an additional Sale-A-Bration later in the summer.
- If you have ANY questions, please let me know BEFORE pressing the final ORDER button. I can help you! If you would like me to order for you, I can do that as well!
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
- Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS!! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE!
- Read on about a brand new DARLING kit you can add to your order!
Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below. Let me know if you need free catalogs of your own!
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in January, I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
ZR47ZJ77 is the January Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824