Get your Classic Stampin’ Pads, markers, Stampin’ Blends, ink refills and more neatly organized to make your crafting time easier and more fun with the new Storage by Stampin’ Up!
I used the Storage by Stampin’ Up! Configuration Chart to know exactly how many of each module I needed to get organized. Click HERE to view and download it.
Stack them tall, stack them wide, stack and store to fit your space. All are available to order now in my online store HERE!
*The new Storage by Stampin’ Up! is for the new Classic Stampin’ Pads only. The old style will not fit.
I can’t believe it’s that time again…
The New 2019-2020 Stampin’ UP! catalog is coming soon! Do you want one? Here is the beautiful cover, and believe me, the inside is even better!
How to get a NEW 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog:
- If you are one of my regular customers, you’ll automatically receive the new 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog in your mailbox from me in May! I’ll have them all out in the mail sometime around mid-May, my gift to you!
- If you have a demonstrator already, please check with them for your catalog.
- If you need a demonstrator, I’m happy to send you a catalog and help answer your questions and assist you with your online orders.
- ALL customers & New requests: Click HERE to request a Catalog so that I can verify I have your correct mailing info, thanks!
- April 15, 2019, approx. 1pm MT: Retiring List Available here on my blog!
- Around May 15: New catalogs arrive at your home!
- June 3, 2019, 11:50 pm MT: last day to order from the current catalogs
- June 4, 2019 approx. Noon MT: online ordering begins for the 2019-2020 catalog