Stampin’ Up! will be having a Designer Paper Sale starting September 4! For every three packs of qualifying Designer Series Papers you buy, you get to choose one FREE! Here are more details:
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In online ordering, when three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs are entered, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear.
- In the online store, if you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
Simply choose which three from the list you want to purchase and which one is free. For example, you could get a great deal by paying for three $11.50 paper packages, and getting the $14.50 specialty paper for free! And you can order as many (and get as many free) as you would like!”
Click HERE for a copy of a full-page PDF of the papers available. Note that the SALE papers are all from the Annual Catalog:
GO HERE to start ordering your Designer Series Papers — starting September 4!
Take a look below to see some darling projects made with the SALE papers:
Follow Your Art:
See a Silhouette:
Come Sail Away: