The biggest sale of the Year! Earn exclusive products with every qualifying order of $50. Check out this fun video:
2020 starts a new decade and so it’s only right that we start with something fresh and new – the newly re-imagined Mini Catalog! My favorite new things about the Mini are:
- NEW LAYOUT – A bold new layout that gives us more room to show off great project ideas.
- EASY TO FIND PRODUCTS – A helpful new Catalog at a Glance index at the back that makes it easy to find products by category
- MONEY SAVING BUNDLES – A fresh look at Bundles at the beginning that features even more project ideas for these popular pairs.
My favorite thing that hasn’t changed? How the pages are packed with beautiful, coordinating, quality products that will help you make your creative dreams come true.
Plus, during Sale-A-Bration, all the great new products help you earn FREE New Products rewards!
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
Not only that, but there’s this great deal…. Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit and get an exclusive mini trimmer, 6 x 6″ sampler of our new papers, AND any stamp set of your choice! That’s on top of the already great deal the Starter Kit is!
What is the Starter Kit? You pick anything you want totaling $125, and spend only $99 plus tax, no shipping. Get the exclusive mini trimmer, the paper sampler, AND an additional stamp set of your choice in addition. Oh, and FREE SHIPPING on the whole thing!
This is truly one of the best Starter Kit deals I’ve seen! Here’s more:
**Enjoy a continual discount of 20% (net) off your purchases
**You can increase that to 25%
**Join the Up North Stampin’ family! (in person gatherings, incentives, training, FUN, swaps, a NATIONAL Facebook group, and more!) I’d love for you to join my team…and no worries, you don’t have to sell a thing — you can be a hobby demonstrator, in it for the fun and savings!
Questions? Just call me at 218-280-1559 or email me HERE.