I had my eye on the Botanical Prints Product Medley for awhile before I pushed the old Order Button, and I’m so glad I did! I finally had time to play with the medley this last weekend. SO fun and pretty! Here’s a project I created:
The options with this medley are many! Here’s what you get with the entire medley:
The medley includes these exclusive products:
* Botanical Prints Cling Stamp Set—6 stamps; suggested clear blocks: c, d
* 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 4 sheets of die-cut accents: 2 each of 2 designs
* 4 sheets 3-11/16″ x 5″ (9.4 x 12.7 cm) laser-cut overlays: 2 each of 2 designs
* Old Olive 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Twill Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 12 copper-colored metal bee embellishments, 1/2″ (1.3 cm) each
* 7-piece Botanical Prints Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine)
So here’s how I made my project: I started with a card base of Daffodil Delight. I cut an Old Olive panel at 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and adhered it to the card base. I then took a panel of the Designer Series Paper from the medley and colored it with my blends. Notice that the background of the paper is already colored — this time in Terracotta Tile — and then you can do whatever you want with the flowers and leaves: leave them black and white, color them, whatever!
I then cut three 1″ by 4″ strips of the DSP and popped them up with dimensionals onto the Old Olive panel. I then added a bow from the beautiful ribbon that’s included in the Product Medley. I stamped a sentiment from the included stamp set onto a Whisper White scrap, and punched it out using the Pretty label Punch. I added a couple of pretty rhinestones, and the card was done. So easy and so fresh. I love, love this medley! Shop below by clicking on any of the products!
Don’t forget that you have a few more days before Sale-A-Bration is over. Buying this product medley will earn you a free product! There are so many beautiful things to choose from! Go HERE to see all the options! And hurry! Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31!