Step up to the plate, take a swing, and knock it out of the park. With the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit, it’s your turn to go to bat for all the people who’ve gone to bat for you. This month’s timeless kit with a “throwback” theme contains enough grand slam supplies to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—featuring classic colors, pinwheel and pinstripe patterns, and vintage-washed paper pieces. There’s no “batter” way to root, root, root for your home team and honor the all-stars in your life!
A beloved baseball-themed kit would be incomplete without the sport’s signature, sticky snack— bubble gum! A favorite in the field, the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit contains a couple sticks of the chewy staple; chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
May Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit name: Batter Up
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic White, Bumblebee, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
- Comes with the bubble gum—a ballpark favorite! Chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
- Subscribe for the May kit by May 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
Check out this video showing you some peeks at the projects in the kit this month!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
See you at the ballpark!! Mary
2 thoughts on “May Paper Pumpkin Kit is a HIT!”
What do you suppose Penny and I did wrong when subscribing to PP?. We didn’t receive last months, so I figured we’d get April’s, but nope. Guess I need to call SU?. Thanks, Eileen