It’s SO exciting! The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog goes live on Tuesday, May 4th! Have you marked your favorites yet? Do you have your Wish List written? I know I do! I have a couple of special things going on this month in conjunction with the new catalog launch!
- I will be having a STROLL THROUGH THE CATTY this week on the Up North Stampin’ Facebook Page! Look each day for questions — some fun little prizes will be given away, and you will get some great ideas of what others are choosing for their favorites and WHY!
2. If you make an online order this month of $50 or over, you will receive a brand new 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon in the In-Color of your choice! This ribbon is so pretty, and easy to work with! Here it is in the new Polish Pink with the fabulous Color and Contour Bundle:
PLUS I will send you some special samples of new product! HERE is the HOST CODE you need to use. Directions for using the Host Code can be found below.
3. When you look through this beautiful catalog you will see many gorgeous ribbons and designer series papers, and YOU WILL WANT THEM ALL, and I’m not kidding!
I am now offering a catalog paper share for this great annual catalog! Shares are simply smaller portions of items offered in the catalog, and they are reasonably priced so that you can experience and play with lots of products without breaking the bank! I order whole packages of designer series paper and divide them up so that you get a wonderful variety for less!
My Paper Shares include the new papers in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! They will be shipped to you in 6″ x 6″ sheets. You will receive 148 6″ x 6″ sheets of gorgeous paper, including: Beauty of the Earth, Bloom Where You’re Planted, Expressions in Ink, Hand Penned, In the Wild, Pansy Petals, Simply Elegant, Sweet Symmetry, You’re a Peach, Tidings of Christmas, Ombre Specialty Paper, In Color Shimmer Vellum, and Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty.
That’s 148 TOTAL 6″ x 6″ sheets of fabulous papers! Wow!! One Paper Share is $40 plus $8 priority shipping within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada). If you DO not require shipping because you live in my area, you can subtract the $8! That’s a bargain!
When you reserve a product share with me, I will order the papers from the new 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, cut them up, package them, label them, and ship them to you so that you have a sampling of all of the new papers listed in this post. This way you can see, feel, touch and use the paper and reorder your favorites in my online store.
How Do You Reserve Your Product Shares?
- Reserve your Product Share by emailing me at email@example.com. Please put SHARES in the subject line. In the email, include your first and last name and your mailing address, or specify that you will not need shipping, and we will arrange a pick-up.
- I will reserve your share and I will email you a confirmation and you can send me a check; if you prefer I also take Venmo.
- Act quickly Deadline to RESERVE and PAY is May 3, 2021.
I hope to hear from you soon, and happy stamping!!
How to Apply a Host Code
Once you get to the Shopping Cart before checkout, here’s how you apply the Host Code: