Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Then, at the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I adore the new 2021-23 In Colors from Stampin’ Up! They might be my favorite group ever! I chose to create a card focusing on the new Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent, as well as Misty Moonlight, a beautiful, rich gray-blue. This project features the new Hand-Penned Petals photopolymer stamp set and the gorgeous coordinating Designer Series Paper. I am in love with the color combinations!
I started out with a card base of Pale Papaya, measuring 11 X 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2.” I then took a 3/4″ cut at the card fold on both sides. Then I cut up from the bottom to create a front card flap.
Here are the measurements of the additional front panels: Misty Moonlight: 2 1/2″ by 5 1/4,” Basic White: 2 1/4″ by 5.”
On the Basic White panel, I stamped a number of leaves in Misty Moonlight, Soft Succulent, and Pale Papaya, stamping off on some of the images, to create a background of soft leaf images. I wrapped a length of 3/8″ Pale Papaya ribbon around the two panels before adhering them to the Pale Papaya card front. I tied a separate bow and adhered it to the front with a glue dot.
I stamped a sentiment image from the Love of Leaves onto a scrap of Basic White, and then cut it out using one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I stamped a small flower and leaf from the stamp set, and then fussy cut them. I popped them onto the front, and then added a couple of Genial Gems. I colored the front flower with some Wink of Stella to finish it off!
The inside of the card is simply two small strips of Hand Penned DSP at 3/4″ by 5 1/4,” adhered to the sides, with a panel of Basic White 2 1/2″ by 5 1/4″ in the middle.
I hope you liked my project. All the products used to create this card can be found below.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple