The Dandy Designs patterned papers from Stampin’ Up! are FREE with your order of $100 or more, and they are fantastic! The spring-like colors and patterns are perfect for Easter, spring, birthday, you name it! I created two cards using these papers, both with the same basic layout:
Which do you like better? Here are some measurements for you:
Both the cards are based on the same measurements. All you have to do is change the colors and the sentiment, and you’ve got beautiful cards for any occasion.
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Layer 2 (colored cardstock): 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Basic White cardstock layer: 5 1/8″ by 3 7/8″
- Designer Series Paper layer: 3 1/4″ by 3 1/2″ (You can make this layer larger or smaller if you’d like!)
I then used a Scalloped Contours die to cut two cardstock panels, one in Calypso Coral, and one in Coastal Cabana. I used the Beautiful Shapes Dies to cut out a circle and a hexagon in a different patterned paper. One sentiment panel is cut from the Scalloped Contours dies, and one from the Beautiful Shapes dies. Use any sentiment that you’d like! Mine are from the Framed Florets and Something Fancy stamp sets.
Here is a closer look at these fun Designer Series Papers — aren’t they bright and cheery?
The colors included in these papers are: Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. I hope you enjoyed my cards. All the products used to create these three cards are found below.
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time– that one time a year when we can earn free gifts with purchases from our annual and mini catalog.
A few things to remember:
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE.
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in January, I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below. Let me know if you need free catalogs of your own!
ZR47ZJ77 is the January Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824