I needed a slimline card to send some embellishments, so I decided to create one with some new papers. The Flowers & More Designer Series Papers. I created two cards using these papers, both with the same basic layout:
Aren’t these papers fun? And that’s just the start. These papers are available during Sale-A-Bration when you host a party or make an online order of $150 or more. It’s a huge collection of fun papers with bright and springy colors. There are 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs.
Both the cards are based on the same measurements. All you have to do is change the colors and the sentiment, and you’ve got beautiful cards for any occasion. Here are some measurements for you:
- Basic White Card Base: 8 1/2″ by 6″, scoring the 6″ side at 3″,
- Colored Cardstock panel: 8 3/8″ by 2 7/8″
- Designer Series Paper panel: 8 1/4″ by 2 3/4″
After assembling the card base and two additional layers of paper, I cut out some sentiment dies from the Something Fancy Dies in Shaded Spruce, and Basic White. I used a little scrap of Tahitian Tide cardstock to back the cute little Tulip cut-outs on larger diecut. I then stamped on the sentiment pieces with stamps from the Desert Details and Season of Chic stamp sets. I finished these simple cards with some Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
Remember depending on the envelopes you have you can make your slimline cards any size you want, and then just cut your layers 1/8″ smaller for each layer.
I hope you try these papers. They’ll be great for so many spring occasions! All the products I used can be found at the bottom of this post — just click on one to start shopping!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time– that one time a year when we can earn free gifts with purchases from our annual and mini catalog.
A few things to remember:
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE.
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in January, not only will you receive a free gift(s) through Sale-A-Bration, but I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below. Let me know if you need free catalogs of your own!
ZR47ZJ77 is the January Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824