I love the new Ginkgo Branch Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! mini catalog. With the dies and two of the beautiful sentiments, I created these two notecards:
I started with a Basic White notecard and a piece of Fancy Flora 6 x 6″ Designer Series Paper, cut to the notecard’s dimensions of 5″ by 3 1/2″, adhered to the front of the card. Notice I made one vertical and one horizontal in design.
I then cut two ginkgo diecuts in two different colors of the gorgeous Fine Shimmer paper. From there, I stamped two of the pretty sentiments from the stamp set onto scraps of Basic White cardstock. I cut them using the diecut.
I adhered the ginkgo diecuts, and then popped up the sentiment panels with Stampin’ Dimensionals. From the leftover DSP, I put adhesive on two envelope flaps, and then adhered the two DSP scraps onto the flaps. I trimmed the DSP to fit the flaps, adding an extra bit of beauty to the cards.
I hope you enjoyed my project today. Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below.
Sale-A-Bration continues through the month of February! Be sure to take advantage of all the free gifts you can receive as your purchase all your faves from both the Mini and the Annual catalog. A few things to remember:
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- This is the ONLY Sale-A-Bration for the year — January and February. There will no longer be an additional Sale-A-Bration later in the summer.
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
- Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS!! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE!
- Read on about a brand new DARLING kit you can add to your order!
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in February, I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
C333PUZN is the February Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824
2 thoughts on “Simple and Sincere Ginkgo Branch Notecards”
Stunning and simply elegant.
Sent from my iPad
Thank you so much, Beth — the card went together quite easily! Thanks for visiting!