We are currently traveling in the Southwest for a month, and we’re loving the beautiful colors and plants of the areas. After five days in Tulsa, we spent four days in Sedona. My favorite parts were the hikes into the foothills!
My project for today uses the beautiful Desert Details bundle:
I started with a card base of Gray Granite at 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. I then added a panel of Cajun Craze cut at 4″ by 5 1/4″. I used the diecuts and a piece of the Delicate Desert DSP to make the next layer. The details in the diecuts are amazing!
I then stamped two desert flowers with Cajun Craze and Soft Succulent ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I also stamped one of the beautiful sentiments in Soft Succulent, and then cut out with a die from the Something Fancy dies. I assembled the pieces onto the card front with adhesive tape and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I finished off with a few Pastel Self-Adhesive Sequins and a bow of the Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon.
The Desert Details Bundle is simply gorgeous – add them to the beautiful papers, and you have a winning and warm combination.
I hope you enjoyed my project today. Click HERE to start shopping with me! Or click on any of the products below.
Sale-A-Bration continues through the month of February! Be sure to take advantage of all the free gifts you can receive as your purchase all your faves from both the Mini and the Annual catalog. A few things to remember:
- Be sure to watch your shopping totals so you do not leave yourself short of earning Sale-A-Bration products. Notice in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that some products are FREE with a $50 purchase, and some are FREE with a $100 purchase.
- Be sure to use the Host Code below for an addition free bonus from me!
- This is the ONLY Sale-A-Bration for the year — January and February. There will no longer be an additional Sale-A-Bration later in the summer.
- Remember, any products you see online or in either catalog count toward your Sale-A-Bration totals, as long as they are all in the same order: annual catalog, mini catalog & clearance rack!
- Please consider joining my team. One of these BEAUTIFUL BOHO BLUE Mini Cut & Emboss Machines can be YOURS!! Here are all the details on a FANTASTIC Starter Kit — no pressure and no selling needed! Just a discount and a lot of fun! Go HERE!
- Read on about a brand new DARLING kit you can add to your order!
If you make an online order of $50 or over with the host code below in February, I will send you a free embellishment sample from the new mini catalog!
C333PUZN is the February Host Code!
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824