The darling Easter Bunny Punch has been unorderable for a few weeks now, much to many stampers’ chagrin. Good news — it’s coming back soon, AND it’s in the new 2023 Annual Catalog, available on May 2, so do not count Mr./Mrs. Bunny out! He or she is perfect for all your Spring projects! Here is a card I recently made:
These are the measurements I used:
- Pale Papaya card base at 5 1/2 by 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Fresh Freesia cardstock panel: 4 1/4″ by 3 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/8″ by 3 1/8″, run through the Cut and Emboss machine with Subtle Embossing Folder
- Dandy Designs DSP: 4 1/8″ by 1 1/4″, adhered over the embossed white panel
- Fresh Freesia cardstock for center circle, cut out with Beautiful Shapes dies
- Basic White card stock scrap, stamped with sentiment from Thanks a Bunch stamp set and punch out with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Dandy Designs DSP, punched out with the Easter Bunny punch
- Adhesive Flat Pearls for embellishment
This card goes together quickly once you have everything cut out. Love that Easter Bunny Punch!
All the products above can be found below. Just click on one to start shopping with me!Product List
The Last Chance Products Sale is going on NOW, with discounts up to 60% off! NOW is the time to head over to my shop and see what you need to add to your stash! GO HERE!
Here is the Host Code for April. Please use this host code on an online order. When you do, and if your order is over $50, you will receive an assortment of the brand new IN COLOR 6″ X 6″DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS so you can see for yourself how these new colors look in person!
April Host Code: KGAZBYBJ
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824