I have been making Spring cards this week, in hopes that they might bring warmer weather! Ha! That hasn’t happened yet, but hopefully soon! All three cards from this week can be found at the end of this post. Here is another card I recently made:
These are the measurements I used:
- Basic White card base at 5 1/2 by 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- DSP panel: 5 1/4″ by 2 1/4″
- DSP panel: 4 1/2″ by 1 1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/8″ by 3 1/8″, run through the Cut and Emboss machine with Subtle Embossing Folder
- Pale Papaya cardstock for center circle, cut out with Beautiful Shapes dies
- Basic White card stock scrap, 1″ strip, stamped with sentiment from Thanks a Bunch stamp set and punch out with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Basic White card stock, punched out with the Easter Bunny punch, then decorated with a bow of Pale Papaya 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon
- Adhesive Flat Pearls for embellishment
Here are the three cards I created this week. So springy and fun!
All the products above can be found below. Just click on one to start shopping with me!Product List
The Last Chance Products Sale is going on NOW, with discounts up to 60% off! NOW is the time to head over to my shop and see what you need to add to your stash! GO HERE!
Here is the Host Code for April. Please use this host code on an online order. When you do, and if your order is over $50, you will receive an assortment of the brand new IN COLOR 6″ X 6″DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS so you can see for yourself how these new colors look in person!
April Host Code: KGAZBYBJ
Please let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to join my Up North Stampin’ Gang Facebook page. We are having SO much fun over there! We post, we share, and just enjoy life! Here’s the link to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199783410436824